Thursday, August 27, 2009

Desktop image: 12 Hours of Power

The pedal generators have finally arrived! With just over a month before Nuit Blanche, I am starting to feel optimistic about 12 Hours of Power.

I have started a Facebook event page, in an attempt to spread the word about 12 Hours of Power. My sponsor, Live Green Toronto, will also help with promotion in the coming month. A public shaming is pretty much guaranteed at this point so I am now fully committed to the endeavor.

The latest 'desktop image' is a mock up of 12 Hours of Power as requested by Nuit Blanche organizers for media purposes. The cyclist is someone I photographed at University and College during the first Nuit Blanche back in 2006. I hope he feels flattered, and not litigious, by the use of his image.

No comments: