Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The first step

It comforts me to know that an artist like Louise Bourgeois took decade long breaks from art only to return with a fresh perspective each time. My hiatus from art has been a mere three years though it feels a lot longer thanks to the persistent nagging guilt that I have had to endure.

In the interim, I have gained the financial security of a 9 to 5 job, done some travelling, and exercised a lot. With good health and healthy hobbies in my life, it would seem that I should feel complete, but I miss being enveloped in a project and feeling the giddiness of executing an idea.

Hopefully, the public aspect of this blog will shame me out of laziness. I invite you to join in on my projects and submit your work, which I will happily post (not as my own).

No comments: